Who is it addressed to?
- This type of coaching is for people who are in leadership positions at any level and people who want to enter or have just entered a leadership position.
What topics does it cover?
- Any difficulty you have as a leader from decisions, situations, mindset, the way you feel or you would like to feel, the pressure you might feel, the results you have as a leader, the way you interact with your team, with the business, with other departments, with other leaders
- Who are you as a leader? It is easy to learn the theory and techniques of leadership, but how do you overcome your insecurity, fear, desire to control and get close to people, have results while creating a pleasant and motivating work environment for both you and your team?
- How to find your balance? Many times we work hard and invest a lot in our work and yet the results are not where we expected.
- How does this position affect your personal life and vice versa? Can you be a good and dedicated leader and also have a fulfilling and happy personal life? Can you have a personal life? What does personal life mean?
- How to inspire myself and how to inspire the people in my teams? What is inspiration and motivation and the power of example?
- Self-leadership – how to be the leader of my own life?
What can you get?
- Defining your own values and principles for leadership and life.
- Your definition as a leader, your style, what do you want to achieve, offer, how do you want the world to perceive you as a leader? How to get results or how to adjust your results?
- Own methods of dealing with pressure? Own decision-making methods?
- Your own methods of finding your motivation and inspiration? Replacing decisions/ reactions or the lack of decisions due to fear or perhaps other unexplored emotions with decisions based on honesty, transparency, courage, accountability and acceptance.
- Own methods of increasing team motivation.
- Own methods of identifying and training other leaders.
These are just a few examples of objectives. Leadership comes with a wide range of challenges and goals tailored to each person’s experiences and the environment, business and culture in which they operate.
What is not?
- It does not address leadership theory.
- It is possible that a goal you end up setting after a coaching session is to enroll in a certain course, but it is important to know that these sessions are not a course, training or even mentorship. Although I have a lot of experience in this field, my role as a coach is to help you find your own solutions and my expertise allows me to confront important points related to this aspect and explore areas of maximum impact in this field.
Once you decided to work on this:
- You will receive one free session (Session 0) in which I will explain to you in detail how this works, what to expect, we will discuss a bit about the area you would like to improve and what’s the minimum number of sessions needed so that you can start seeing results. I will answer all your questions and we will also discuss the coaching agreement. We will also do some coaching exercises so that you can experience the process. Click on this link to schedule this session.
- All our conversations are confidential and governed by the ICF code of ethics.
- Coaching can be done in Romanian or English, client’s preference.
- For prices check the prices page.