Who is it addressed to?
- To any adult who wants a deep and long-lasting change in his/ her life.
What does it address?
- Limiting beliefs
What can you get?
- A growth mindset
- Changing/Creating or Unlearning behaviors and habits
- Acceptance and adaptation to change
- Accepting and managing emotions
- Accepting feedback and building a constructive approach towards it
- Conflict management
- Creating a safe, self trusting attitude
- Results in the desired/loved activity
- Better relationships, professional or personal
- A happier life
- Easier management of emotionally challenging periods
- Getting through difficult times faster and easier
- Choosing the right people for your team
- Ability to work with people with a fixed mindset
- The ability to inspire and motivate your team to cultivate a flexible mindset
I would dare to say that by coaching the mindset and transforming it into a growth one, anything is possible. What stops us from achieving anything is our mind telling us it can’t be done.
What is not addressed?
- It is not a course about performance, emotions, conflicts, relationships, etc. – It is intensive work with yourself to make a deep change, from within.
Let me give you a few examples so that you can understand better what I mean:
Objective -> Manage to have some monthly savings. In achieving this goal the client had to change the mindset that making an expenses plan is the same thing with being a money grubber. When realizing that the expenses plan can include anything he feels will bring him joy but also awareness on where the money goes, saving money became so much easier and he found various solutions to do that. It just took a small change in mindset.
Objective -> To be taken seriously by colleagues at work. In achieving this objective the client had to realize what being taken seriously meant for him, how was the client applying this behavior to himself and in the end to what respect meant to him. Once he readjusted the notion of respect and changed this behavior towards himself and to others and realized that it can’t be demanded without being offered, all relationships changed. What a great achievement.
Objective -> Achieve some activity plans, why can’t I keep up with the things
I establish for myself? Through discussions and different tools we applied, we came to realize that whenever facing difficult emotions the client tends to plan a lot of activities in order to avoid the feelings. By planning a lot of activities but not having the right mood for doing them the client couldn’t achieve his goals and even more the frustration feeling was growing up and with this acting was even more difficult. By changing the way he faced difficult emotions the entire way of planning and acting upon plans changed. The client managed to feel “easy”, face difficult emotions, create realizing plans and achieve them.
These are just a few examples of how powerful this type of coaching is, but don’t worry as once you decided to work on this:
- You will receive one free session (Session 0) in which I will explain to you in detail how this works, what to expect, we will discuss a bit about the area you would like to improve and what’s the minimum number of sessions needed so that you can start seeing results. I will answer all your questions and we will also discuss the coaching agreement. We will also do some coaching exercises so that you can experience the process. Click on this link to schedule this session.
- All our conversations are confidential and governed by the ICF code of ethics.
- Coaching can be done in Romanian or English, client’s preference.
- For prices check the prices page.